Life at JC
- Assist our clients for their basic needs around health, housing, education, income support and general well-being to help them build a normal life and assimilation in society
- Collaborate with other like-minded individuals and organizations to support our clients
- Over 7 years of experience working as Legal Manager for Union Bank of India, India.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Law from Indian Law Society’s Law College, Pune, India and Master’s degree (LLM in Corporate & Finance Laws) from The University of Hong Kong.
Life Beyond JC
- Exploring art work by way of bottle painting, sketches and drawings, reading fiction books and listening to music.
- Explore different places for food and travel.
Before JCHK, Pritika was working as Legal Manager for a large public sector bank in India for 7 years. Her work involved documentation, giving legal opinion on various banking matters such as credit facilities availed by borrowers, as well as managing the litigations against and by the bank.
Pritika has completed her Masters in Corporate and Finance laws from the University of Hong Kong in 2018 and has a bachelor’s degree in law from ILS Law College, Pune, India.