Life at JC
- Understand the condition of people who need help visit us seeking assistance and offer preliminary advice and moral support.
- Ensure that our legal team can provide legal assistance to clients who are victims of difficult conditions of living, like danger to life, harassment etc.
- Over 7 years of experience working as Legal Manager for Union Bank of India, India.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Law from Indian Law Society’s Law College, Pune, India and Master’s degree (LLM in Corporate & Finance Laws) from The University of Hong Kong.
Life Beyond JC
- Exploring art work by way of bottle painting, sketches and drawings, reading fiction books and listening to music.
- Explore different places for food and travel.
Pritika is working in the Legal Services Ream at Justice Centre Hong Kong since 2018 and is the point of contact for clients who visit/contact JCHK seeking assistance. She understands the requirements of our clients and tries to assist them as part of the Legal Team.
Prior to working in Justice Centre, Pritika was working as Legal Manager for a large public sector bank in India for 7 years. Her work involved documentation, giving legal opinion on various banking matters such as credit facilities availed by borrowers, as well as managing the litigations against and by the bank.
Pritika is a law graduate from ILS Law College, India and has completed her Masters in Corporate and Finance laws from the University of Hong Kong in 2018.