The Services Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support and coordination to the Services Programmes in order to ensure services are provided in a professional, sensitive and efficient manner. The Services Coordinator is also involved coordination support for the wider Justice Centre team in connection with our individual casework, including client appointments; and file management information systems. The Services Coordinator acts as the first point of contact for the organization in-person, on the phone, and via email on individual casework. The Services Coordinator plays a critical role in client and external relations.
- Respond to client enquiries (often highly vulnerable people) and other visitors in a professional, sensitive and respectful manner;
- Confirm and arrange appointments with clients and interpreters, and make appointment reminders as needed;
- Keep up to date with social services available to clients and source potential new services;
- Co-ordinate and assist with client and project events including managing materials, guest lists, venues, catering, and pre and post-event evaluations;
- Organise trainings and manage projects relevant to the service both internally and externally;
- Manage office space reservations;
- Manage petty cash;
- Co-ordinate data collection and end of month statistical reporting for individual casework;
- Liaise with interpreters, attend to interpreter matters, keep an up-to-date record of interpreter details and co-ordinate interpreter payroll;
- Contribute to Justice Centre’s individual casework file management systems in terms of collection, verification, database entry, and filing of client data; and
- Contribute to Justice Centre’s wider monitoring and evaluation processes.
Justice Centre Hong Kong provides a warm, friendly and motivated working environment. The right candidate will have a real passion to develop a long-term career in an NGO setting and serve the community.
Salary and Benefits
Salary HK$13K per month.
Generous benefits include MPF, medical scheme, flexible working (where appropriate and following mutual agreement with direct supervisor), public holidays, 15 days annual leave.
Please e-mail your CV and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Services Coordinator.’
Closing date of Friday 4 October.
Interviews week of 7th Oct with expected start date 14 October.
Unfortunately, due to the high level of interest in our organisation, we are only able to reply to shortlisted applicants.