5 days per week for a minimum of 2 months
- Develop and implement donor engagement activities and cultivation events to identify, cultivate, solicit individual and corporate donors, with the goal to inspire philanthropic giving and provide on-going donor engagement opportunities in line with Justice Centre’s individual giving strategy;
- Assist with the production of Justice Centre’s communications in line with the Justice Centre brand, including: newsletters, social media, website, general information leaflets, and event marketing materials;
- Develop and deliver communications with Justice Centre’s individual donors;
- Update and maintain the database for Justice Centre’s Individual Giving Programme;
- Support the translation project of translating all content of Justice Centre’s website from English to Chinese; and
- Identify opportunities for community engagement and coordinate Justice Centre’s presence at external engagement opportunities.
- Undergraduate student in majoring in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent field
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills for different audiences at different levels, and ability to explain complex issues in an appealing and concise way
- Self-driven; attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- High computer literacy
- The right to work in Hong Kong
- Strong Cantonese verbal and written communication skills for different audiences at different levels, and ability to explain complex issues in an appealing and concise way
For more information, or to apply please e-mail your CV and statement of interest to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Development & Communications Intern’ as soon as possible.